Still missing York? Read some of the best ‘list articles’ from our past alumni magazines, or follow us on social media to read more as they are published.
- 13 reasons York is the best student city in the UK
- 9 things that feel rubbish after leaving the Uni of York
- 6 things you moaned about as a student that seem ridiculous now
- 13 things Uni of York graduates will remember forever
- The 6 best things about York nightlife: the 1990’s alumni view
- 7 truths every Uni of York fresher will learn
- 11 signs you’ve actually become an adult
- 8 of the hardest life changes Uni of York grads face
- 8 steps to surviving your first day at the Uni of York
- From swamp to spaceship: 12 steps to the magical Uni of York
@YorkAlumni Summer 65 I lived in the centre of town on a diet of baked beans, pies, and whisky. And it never did me any harm.
— Ian Stuart (@yorkwriter99) September 11, 2014